The Complete Idiot's GUIDE TO AMAZING SEX! Quick and Easy Ways To Improve Your Love Life
by Dr. Sari Locker, Ph.D.
This book explains all aspects of sex very well, and it makes sense, and is a turn on.
It covers all of these things, and many other things too:
* How to be good at oral sex on a man (step by step)
* How to be good at oral sex on a woman (step by step)
* How to put a condom on with your mouth (step by step)
* How to do S&M
* How to do threesomes
* How to strip for your lover (step by step)
* How to dress sexy
* How to keep from getting pregnant
* How to get pregnant when you want to
* How to kiss in more creative ways
* How to play with her breasts so she will like it
* How to play with her clitoris and vagina to give her an orgasm (step by step)
* How to play with his penis so he will have an orgasm (step by step)
* How she can have orgams during sex (step by step)
* How to have multiple orgams (step by step)
* How to have simultaneous orgams during sex (step by step)
* How to delay ejaculation for men to last longer (step by step)
* How to do newly invented sex positions (step by step)
* How to give a good body/back/foot massage (step by step)
* How to make a home made porn video (step by step)
* How to have sex in exotic locations
* How to use sex toys, including dildos and vibrators
* HOW TO HAVE BETTER SEX
AND MUCH MORE
About the Author
Dr. Sari Locker, Ph.D., is a sexuality educator, TV personality, and author of four books including bestseller, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Amazing Sex. She has been the sex advice columnist for Maxim, Teen People, and Sassy. She has also written for Playboy, Entertainment Weekly, Marie Claire, and Redbook. Sari hosted a nightly talk show about sex on Lifetime TV and was a reporter for CBS. She appears frequently on TV including: Today, Tyra, Conan O'Brien, Entertainment Tonight, Nightline, O'Reilly Factor, NBC Nightly News, CNN, E!'s Talk Soup, Vh1, and more. Sari has a B.S. from Cornell University, an M.S. in Sexuality Education from The University of Pennsylvania, and an M.A. and Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology from Columbia University, where she teaches.
"I expect to pass through life but once.
If therefore, there be any kindness I can show,
or any good thing I can do for any fellow being,
let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again"
~ Stephen Grellet
"Faith and Fear Share The Same Definition.
Believing that what you cannot see will surely come to pass.
Faith Attracts The Positive while fear attracts the negative."
~ Author Unknown