The Tao of Dating The Thinking Man's Guide to Success with Women
by Alex Benzer, M.D., M.Phil.
This ebook is a system for meeting and dating quality women.
List of Topics Covered:
* The nine top-secret goldmines for meeting quality women
* How neurotransmitters cause attraction between males and females
* Three-part formula for romance
* The reasons why sex is so important in a relationship
* The main factor that decides whether or not you progress to sexual activity
* A new paradigm of thought that will change your idea of success forever
* Simple exercise you can do to transform your voice into a magnet of attraction
* 11 types of desirable women and where you can find them
* That magical, absolutely essential thing known as rapport
* The famous exercise that will forever change the way you look at the world
* 6 attitudes to make you empowered, rejection-proof and irresistibly attractive
* The principles behind having attractive body language
* A set of 9 empowering beliefs to make the whole universe your personal wingman
* How to meet any woman anywhere without any social anxiety whatsoever
* The three-step process for finding desirable women
* Exactly when to call or write a woman after you've met her
* How to strategically change your speech pattern to convey power
* How setting a powerful positive inention (PPI) makes you orders of magnitude
About the Author
Dr Alex Benzer is the author of the just-released The Tao of Dating: The Smart Woman's Guide to Embracing Your Inner Goddess and Finding the Fulfillment You Deserve and The Tao of Dating: The Thinking Man's Enlightened Guide to Success with Women. He holds an A.B. from Harvard College, an M.D. from the University of California San Diego School of Medicine, and an M.Phil. from Cambridge University. He is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner. He has consulted for Fortune 100 companies and maintains a hypnotherapy practice in Los Angeles. He is committed to helping you become the best possible version of you.
"I expect to pass through life but once.
If therefore, there be any kindness I can show,
or any good thing I can do for any fellow being,
let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again"
~ Stephen Grellet
"Faith and Fear Share The Same Definition.
Believing that what you cannot see will surely come to pass.
Faith Attracts The Positive while fear attracts the negative."
~ Author Unknown